- Full Time
- 5660 E Franklin Rd., Nampa, ID 83687
2019 Best Places to Work in Idaho, is looking for the new member
Digital Content Developer / On-Air Personality
Impact Radio Group (96.1 Bob FM, Wild 101.1, MY 102.7, 101.9 The Bull, 101.5 Kool Oldies, 96.5 The Alternative, and I-Rock 99.1), recognized as one of 2019 Best Places to Work in Idaho, is looking for the new member of our team. Can that be you? If so, please see below.
- Positive Personality
- Ability to work effectively with all departments
- Video editing, graphic design
- Organized and displays time management skills
- Excellent at multi-tasking and detailed oriented
- Responsible and reliable
- Must be able to quickly learn new programs and retain information
- Problem solving skills
- Must be coachable
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move in excess of 50 pounds.
- Computer proficient
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Google Suites
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Available to work weekends and evenings.
- Develop and oversee content development across terrestrial radio and digital platforms
- Prepare and deliver an entertaining on-air shift
- Produce and edit videos promoting stations, events, and segments
- Creative writing, interviewing, and producing while maintaining professionalism
- Interact positively with listeners and co-workers
- Coordinate with other departments involved in production of promotions and remotes
- Represent station at community events and promotions
- Help with production and writing copy.
- Knowledge and ability with social media
Tools and Equipment Used: Music Master, WideOrbit, Adobe Audition, VoxPro, Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc...), Google Suites (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc), vCreative/vPromotions (will train), copy machine, scanner, and fax machine.
Desired Minimum Requirements
Minimum of 2 years work experience in radio programming, broadcast marketing, public relations or a related field. A college degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field preferred, but not required. A combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge and experience to perform the work for this position, including proficient typing, computer, communication, and public relations skills; as well as working in an accurate and timely manner. Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations related to broadcast marketing. This position requires the employee to dress in a professional manner.
At Impact Radio Group we are committed to creating an environment that is both exciting and challenging. What if I told you that you will get to do all of these while getting paid for listening to the radio all day? That’s right, at Impact Radio Group we promise you will not have a dull day!
A recent survey of our staff returned the following answers in response to the question of “What makes Impact Radio Group a great place to work?”
- Employees are encouraged to maintain a healthy work and home life balance
- Employees have the opportunity for upward mobility
- Management is always working toward improving themselves, the staff, and the systems
- We have a passionate and creative staff
- The opinions of all staff members are heard and considered important
At Impact Radio Group you can expect to find a supportive work environment and a company dedicated to serving our advertiser client base, while producing the highest quality on-air product. We strive daily for accountability, perfection, and honesty in a fun environment.
This position is full-time and entry level with potential for upward mobility. The company offers medical insurance, 401k, life insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid vacation, and sick pay.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our continuing policy to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position."V