- Part Time
- 26 Hour
Retail Sales Representative $26/hr (Part-Time)
Jyve is a Skills-as-a-Service platform that matches enterprise businesses’ in-store execution needs with the right skills at the right time. Operational in most of the U.S., Jyve offers distributors, brands, and retailers fast access to skilled Jyvers who are certified to handle tasks including merchandising, ordering, and brand ambassadorship.
The company was founded in 2015 and is based in San Francisco. Jyve recently closed its Series A rounding of funding, raising a total of $35M from notable investors including SignalFire, Crosscut Ventures, Ridge Ventures, and New Enterprise Associates.
As a part-time Retail Sales Representative, you will perform a variety of tasks to meet the needs of our customers in your assigned market, including (but not limited to) auditing, inventory management, product rotation and ordering, and customer service.
If you want to have a significant impact and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then this role is for you!
- Establish and cultivate productive relationships between Jyve and its customers
- Work independently to deliver in-store services to customers in your assigned market
- Perform a variety of tasks to meet the needs of our customers in your assigned market, including (but not limited to) auditing, inventory management, product rotation and ordering, and customer service
- Follow Jyve’s policies and procedures and those of our customers.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of in-store sales, merchandising, or eCommerce experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Be highly customer-service oriented
- Be a creative problem solver; have a sense of urgency
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Highly organized, skilled in prioritizing, multi-tasking, and managing your time effectively and efficiently
- Able to work flexible hours, including some weekends
- Can travel up to 75%, have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Ability to perform repeated bending and lifting of up to 50 pounds
Jyve is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.