Added $ Incentive
CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN - 2
A foreman’s job description entails supervising and directing a set of construction workers to carry out or execute jobs that are assigned to them. He or she is responsible for training, directing, supervising, and, if necessary, disciplining the crews and workers throughout the project. The foreman is expected to monitor employee efforts, evaluate their progress, and provide workers with guidance and assistance to help increase efficiency.
- Construction Foreman is responsible for coordinating operations and oversees workers at construction sites.
- Is the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
- A construction foreman has a solid background in the field.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to direct the work of others and make quick decisions.
- Must be well-organized
- Construction foremen, more than physical work, have a lot of administrative work
- Must also be willing and able to teach people how to execute tasks efficiently and correctly.
- Proven experience as construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Aptitude in math
- Have a positive work attitude and disposition
- Problem-solving abilities