Entry level – we train!
Sales Reps needed ASAP (Entry level – we train!)
Many of our summer sales staff has gone back to school – but sales are still up! We need to fill both full-time and part-time entry level sales representative positions. Interview now – if accepted, you can even start within the week! We train, so no experience is necessary.
This entry level sales rep position is a good fit for college students, people needing extra income, recent high school graduates and others who are looking for a sales position. Our representatives sell Cutco products through a low key one-on-one approach that emphasizes customer service.
Experience is not necessary because our training is designed to help people do well immediately - as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay with a weekly base pay that means our reps are always paid for their work and a commission structure that increases based on career sales rather than quotas.
- Training to help new reps do well quickly and give more experienced people additional skills.
- Flexible schedules that can work around class schedules, internships, family commitments, or a second job.
- Choice of location. While interviews take place at our main office our representatives are able to decide where they work. Some of our representatives are able to work remotely.
- Opportunity for advancement. While our sales reps all start in an entry level role, we have a career path that allows people to move into more long-term roles in sales and managements positions.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people.
- Conditions apply.
- Must be at 18 or a high school graduate.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Looking for people who can start within the next seven to ten days.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work… Seriously - just about anything you can think of! It doesn’t matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job - we can train you to do well with us.