- Full Time
- 32 Village Dr., Endwell, NY 13760
Do you want to make a difference? Then GSVE is looking for you!
Director of Nursing
Good Shepherd Village at Endwell, a member of Good Shepherd Communities, is a not for profit Long Term Care Facility and part of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), located in Endwell, New York. We are proud to be the first fee-for-service CCRC in NY.
The Director of Nursing (DON) is responsible for the operation and management of Health Services in our 32 bed Skilled Nursing Facility. The DON is responsible for ensuring the compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations as well as the overall care of the residents. The DON must demonstrate the ability to apply the principles, methods, and techniques of nursing associated with long term resident care. Maintain detailed records, writing reports, and managing an effective relationship with residents, resident family members, employees, medical staff, and the community. This position requires expert knowledge of resident care and services, policies, regulations, and procedures governing the oversite of the residents care.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, & CREDENTIALS:
- Must possess a current New York license as a Registered Nurse.
- Two years of nursing experience in the long-term care setting is required, and a minimum of three years’ experience in nursing administration or a comparable management position.
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership, organizational ability, and communication skills.
- Be available for on-call rotation.
We care about the Quality of Life for our employees as well as our residents. We understand the issues of balancing family and work.
At GSVE, you’ll receive one of the area’s best benefit packages, including:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision,
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time