Amazing Opportunity to Work for A Company w/ Great Culture!
Repair Technician 1
We are one of the top distributors in the US for motion control components and solutions. We represent best-in-class products and apply our technical expertise to provide solutions for diverse markets such as aerospace, automotive, mining, timber, food packaging, energy, agriculture and too many more to list.
We are privately held, family-owned, and have been taking care of our customers since 1953. Our culture is a competitive advantage; our shared values provide the foundation for how we interact with each other and the way we conduct our business. Our reputation is one of integrity and accountability.
We are small but mighty, and we offer a unique work environment that big companies struggle to compete with.
- Putting our people first – we take care of our people, and our people take care of our customers
- Approachable leadership – open-door policies, flat organization, collaborative environment
- Growth mindset – entrepreneurial perspective, sense of purpose
- Professional development – ongoing training in a continuous learning environment
- Core values we believe in, not just hang on the wall – Passion, Integrity, Excellence, Optimism, Relentless Resolve, and a Heart to Care
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability and long-term care insurance; retirement plan with company match; wellness options; tuition reimbursement; time off to volunteer, and others – some paid for 100% by Womack
Work Location: Billings, MT
SUMMARY: The employee is responsible for repair and test of various hydraulic components Must be flexible and work overtime when applicable. May be required to work in other areas of the facility when needed.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
- Tear down and evaluate hydraulic pumps and motors for repair
- Create parts lists and picture reports
- Rebuild hydraulic pumps and motors according to factory specifications
- Test repaired components to meet factory specifications
- Participate in production activities according to the schedule to ensure that safety, quality, on-time delivery, and productivity goals are met
- Participate in regular preventive maintenance and 5S housekeeping standards and procedures
- Provide input for continuous improvement within the manufacturing area (safety, quality, on-time delivery, productivity, training, and job satisfaction)
- Adheres to company guidelines and policies
- Other duties may be required
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Technical training preferred
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a repair, manufacturing, or fabrication environment
- Experience in an ISO-certified work environment is preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of hydraulic pumps, valves, and other applicable fluid management hardware would be preferred
- Must be able to read hydraulic schematics and component drawings
- Must be able to read calipers, micrometers, and dial indicators
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with it.
Womack is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.