Personal Care Attendant
Under general supervision, assists with activities of daily living and daily tasks. Provides effective, timely, and quality assistance and related support for Assisted Living and Independent Living Residents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists with resident reminders.
- Transportation to and from meals and activities.
- Delivering meals in dining room and apartments.
- Providing response customer service to varying standard daily requests.
- Responds to Independent Living requests.
- Assists with Activities and socialization.
- Helps set out clothes and personal items.
- Assists with indoor and outdoor mobility with supportive devices.
High school diploma or GED preferred. Prior experience in a human service or health care setting preferred. Must complete the SJLM CNA Course within 6 months from hire date. Must obtain certification within 120 days of class completion.