Food Service Worker
Hiring Full time, Part time, and Relief (under 24 hours per week)!
Servers needed! 9am - 2pm, 4pm - 8pm and weekends 10am to 6pm.
Assists in the preparation, service and cleanup of meals to residents, staff, family members and guests. Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Nutrition Services, Chef, Production Manager and supervisors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the daily set up of the dish washing room (i.e.: preparing the soaking tubs, checking the soap lines, etc)
- Responsible for the proper return and storage of dishes after being cleaned
- Serves the resident food and beverages as assigned
- Assist and prepare meals as directed
- Transport food carts to designated areas as directed in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintains clean work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Practices appropriate sanitation and safety techniques in accord with Serv Safe.
- Obtains Serv Safe Certification.
- Practices appropriate knife and equipment safety at all times.
- Performs daily and weekly cleaning duties as assigned.
- Labels all foods appropriately.
- Protects equipment, utensils, food, and other items of inventory from contamination, spoilage, and pilferage.
Less than high school, no previous work experience required. Knowledge of health and sanitation regulations would be beneficial.