Your search resulted in 182 "Trades/Labor" jobs in Biddeford, ME. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Trades/Labor
Auto Service Technicians/
All Levels, Full-Line Technicians needed
Excellent income potential based on skill level and certifications, Performance Bonuses!
Relocation Assistance Offered to the Right Candidate
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Health Insurance paid 100% by company
Cantin Chevrolet has been a part of Central NH since 1929 and are committed to making our customers’ experience at Cantin Chevrolet the best dealership experience they’ve ever had. We are the Lakes Region Chevrolet destination for new and pre-owned Chevrolets.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community. We are growing fast and we need more Service Technicians to keep up with consumer demand! We value our employees and invest in their success.
Don’t miss this opportunity to relocate to the Lakes Region which is a sportsman’s paradise with many sports in the area such as: fishing, boating, hunting, skiing, snowmobiling, motorcycling, Nascar racing and Concerts at Meadowbrook to mention a few.
What we offer:
- Excellent income potential based on skill level and certifications
- Relocation assistance offered to the right candidate!
- Performance bonuses
- All Brands Welcome
- Health Insurance paid 100% by company
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Closed every Sunday – 5-day work week
- Paid vacation and holidays honoring previous employer accumulated vacation time
- Paid training
- Tuition assistance for automotive courses
- Reimbursement for ASE testing
- Paid uniforms and cleaning
- Clean and well-equipped shop
- Company BBQ’s
- A solid, dependable, positive environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Communicate with service advisors for description of vehicle problems, discuss work to be performed and any anticipated future repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage of malfunctions.
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Test-drive vehicles, test components and systems.
- Keep Training up to date.
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Service Technician required
- State of NH inspection license preferred
- ASE certification preferred
- GM experience is a plus!
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Computer skills.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Full Time
- Laconia, NH
No experience required, starting pay of $18.47 to $33.82/hour, $56,700 /year average pay PLUS full Benefits. The Postal Service employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring for MANY different positions nationwide. CLICK HERE for application and Postal Service job information. Postal Service employment also includes career advancement, good working conditions and GREAT job security. The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. There is NO experience required, paid training is provided for all job openings. There are MANY different positions available.
For application and Postal Service job information, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE 24 hours a day to get information on ALL of the Postal Service career opportunities available
The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service is currently hiring and there are MANY different positions available. The Postal Service has excellent and challenging employment opportunities. Postal Service employment includes great pay, good working conditions, career advancement, and job security that can lead to a lifetime career. To qualify for employment, you must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen.
Postal Service operations are wide ranging from truck drivers transporting mail to carriers hand delivering mail to its final destination. The postal service owns and operates the largest vehicle fleet in the world. The postal service employs a sizable number of automotive mechanics to maintain and work on these vehicles. There are also motor vehicle operators who operate motor vehicles to transport mail. To allow mail to be delivered, there is a vast network of postal facilities where various clerks sort and handle mail to prepare it for its final destination. Carriers/Rural Carriers are ultimately responsible for delivering mail to its final destination. Postal Service operations are wide ranging.
The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 Million people. There are many employment opportunities with the Postal Service from entry level to management. Certain career fields exist in most or all of its departments. These fields are usually administrative, general office and clerical in nature, such as accountant, administrative assistant, auditor, bookkeeper, clerk, office assistant, secretary, staff assistant, typist, etc. To allow a better understanding of the Postal Service, the following list will give a brief description of some of the career fields that make up the Postal Service.
- Mail Delivery Driver / Distribution – Performs a variety of functions to accomplish the distribution and delivery of mail. Functions include transporting mail in a vehicle and delivering mail to its final destination. The Postal Service owns and operates the largest vehicle fleet in the world.
Labor Services is a private employment service that offers assistance in gaining employment and is not affiliated with the USPS, US government, its agencies or affiliates. Labor Services has been assisting individuals in gaining Postal Service employment for over 18 years and we are here to assist you through the entire Postal Service hiring process allowing you to gain a great career with the Postal Service. The Postal Service was created over 200 years ago and is the largest agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service operates over 30,000 post office location. Over 600 million pieces of mail are delivered by the Post Office to as many as 142 million different delivery points. This totals over 170 billion pieces of mail being delivered annually. The Postal Service operates over 200,000 vehicles and has the largest vehicle fleet in the world. Most of the fleet is right hand drive for easier mail delivery. The availability of job openings is based upon the needs of the Postal Service in each geographic area. Hiring by the Postal Service may depend upon passing job requirements such as an exam, completing a questionnaire, passing a drug screening and/or other screening procedures.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Sanford, ME 04073
Automotive Service Technicians -
UP TO A $5,000 SIGNING BONUS for the Right Person!
Pay Based on Experience + Great Benefits
Will MATCH Current Vacation Time Earned Based on Experience!
Apply online today and upload your Resume
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Rochester Toyota is GROWING and seeking Experienced Automotive Technicians to join our All-Star team! We just enlarged our service facilities and added 9 more service bays and doubled the size of our Parts Dept. We upgraded to more modern amenities for tech convenience and ease of work flow in order to aid in productivity.
We reward our service technicians for their skill and certifications, provide excellent benefits, a friendly, professional work environment and an opportunity for advancement. Apply today and join our team.
Rochester Toyota has been family owned and operated since 1974 and is a great place to work. Our dealership is conveniently located in Rochester, NH and is just a short drive from Somersworth, Barrington, Sanford, Strafford and surrounding areas.
Service Technician - Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect and diagnose problem(s).
- Provide labor and time estimates for repairs.
- Perform quality work specified that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to keep up with rapidly changing technology
- Duties will be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Service Technician - Job Requirements:
- Previous experience or a degree from an automotive tech school is preferred, but we will train the right people
- Strong work ethic with good problem solving skills
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc. is preferred
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Service Technician - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Pay based on experience and certifications
- UP TO A $5,000 Signing bonus for the right candidate!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
- On-going training provided
- Uniforms provided
- A great work environment with a team atmosphere!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
- Full Time
- Rochester, NH
Lot Attendant / Porter
Rochester Toyota is seeking to hire a Part-Time Lot Attendant / Porter to provide general lot supervision, move cars as necessary to assist customers and staff, and assist with maintaining the cleanliness of the interior of the dealership building and outside lots. We have a cleaning company that cleans four times a week, however, our lot attendant will fill paper towel holders, soap dispensers, and do some cleaning of the bathrooms, floors, break room, etc. and keep things looking clean and neat as necessary. Also, water plants and empty the trash.
Apply now and join our team! To be considered applicants MUST upload a resume AND complete the success building compatibility assessment.
Rochester Toyota is family-owned and operated and one of the fastest-growing Toyota Dealers in the New England area. We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Advancement opportunity
- A positive working environment
Responsibilities - Lot Attendant / Porter:
- Direct the flow of traffic in our fast-paced dealership
- Pull cars into the service drive for staff photographer
- Move vehicles as necessary to assist customers
- Check in new vehicles when they come off the car carriers
- Keep vehicle parking lots clean, neat and orderly
- Assist with maintaining the cleanliness of the interior of the dealership by filling paper towel holders, soap dispensers, do some cleaning of the bathrooms, floors, break room, etc. and keep things looking clean and neat as necessary. Also water plants and empty the trash.
- Retrieve supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Follow safety policies and procedures
Qualifications - Lot Attendant / Porter:
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and well-groomed appearance
- Energetic, responsible and able to work independently
- Able to walk/run across our very large parking lot several times a day
- Able to work outside year-round in cold and hot weather
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Able to drive both automatic and manual transmission
- Pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen
Rochester Toyota is conveniently located in Rochester, NH and is just a short drive from Somersworth, Barrington, Sanford, Strafford and surrounding areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Part Time
- Rochester, NH
Along with the 4 jobs posted by YorkCountyHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: