- Full Time
- 27-29b DOE Hour
- 195 Monterey Dunes Way, Moss Landing, CA 95039
Beautiful location with great benefits.
• Under the guidance of the general manager, oversee and direct daily company operating and reserve maintenance functions.
• Assign operating work orders and follow up with quality control checks on finished work.
• Correctly code all material expenditures and project labor.
• Supervise maintenance staff and monitor their daily progress. Conduct on-the-spot safety inspections and “tailgate” safety meetings in addition to company-scheduled 3rd party formal OSHA safety training.
• In coordination with the general manager, conduct direct-report maintenance personnel performance reviews in accordance with current association policy.
• Coordinate receipt and storage of approved purchases of materials and supplies.
• Monitor MDCA raw materials inventory. Coordinate with the general manager for bulk purchases and large reserve expenditures.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic database skills.
• Establish and maintain positive homeowner, staff, and vendor relationships.
• Position requires the ability to work in a field maintenance environment with the ability to carry, push, pull, reach, and lift equipment and parts weighing up to 40 pounds.
• Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb during field maintenance and repair work, and be able to work in an environment that could produce exposure to dust and dirt.
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended time periods. Must have hearing, vision and eye-hand coordination sufficient to operate equipment and maintain good awareness during maintenance and repair jobs.
• Assists in monitoring the MDCMWA water system, taking corrective measures necessary to ensure a continuous efficient distribution of water operations. Assists in recording all well levels, flow-meter readings, and storage facilities. Works with contract water service professionals to ensure system efficiency. Capable of learning the water testing regimen satisfying state and local inspection/testing requirements.
• Responsible to assist in documenting critical water system pressures and water quality.
• In the absence of the Distribution Operator, maintains daily and monthly logs of well-head flows, preventive maintenance, and inspection records.
• Assists with water shutdowns and start-ups for maintenance and testing purposes.
• Supervises and assists contract professionals in the preventive maintenance of equipment, including booster pumps, emergency fire pump, chlorinators, water cut-off valves and electrical controller interface systems.
• In coordination with the general manager and the contract water system operators, responsible for some weekend and after-hours response to emergency water distribution issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the general manager
• High School Diploma or equivalent certificate.
• Demonstrated aptitude and ability to learn the water supply system, water distribution system.
• Reliable Transportation.
• Valid California driver’s license and a safe driving record.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Overall Standard of Conduct:
• Interacts well when working with co-workers, supervisors, and the public in a positive, cooperative, and supportive manner.
• Adheres to the Monterey Dunes Colony Employee Manual.
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, IRA, Paid Time Off.
Send resumes to email@example.com