- Full Time
- BAKERSField, CA
Field Service Technician
Sinclair Systems International, LLC is the label supplier to the citrus, apple, stone fruit, avocado and greenhouse tomato packer/shippers of the world. We offer our customers a complete labeling solution that consists of custom food-safe produce labels, innovative machine application systems and specialized expert technical service. Our market leadership relies on motivated team members that are committed to customer satisfaction, are results oriented and strive for excellence.
We are currently looking to fill a Field Service Technician position for the Bakersfield, CA area. If you are mechanically inclined, customer oriented, like to troubleshoot and are good with traveling this is the job for you! This is not an IT or Network Specialist position
Field Service Technicians perform extensive fieldwork, including installing mechanical equipment, customer personnel training, preventative maintenance, overhauls, equipment updates and provide technical support to customers. Domestic and international travel is expected.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience servicing electro-mechanical equipment preferably in a packing or processing environment.
- Sound mechanical ability and basic understanding of AC and DC circuits, motors and controllers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits using schematic drawings and electrical test equipment such as a DMM or oscilloscope.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Sinclair offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, profit sharing, and generous Flexible Time Off. Other benefits include tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement and a great work environment.