Share with friends:
Spectrum Inbound Sales Supervisor - ChatThe purpose of the, Spectrum Inbound Sales Supervisor - Chat is to provide leadership to the Inbound (Inside) Residential Sales Team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Motivate, coach, lead and supervise an Inbound (Inside) Sales team of approximately 10-16 agents.
- Exceed sales performance goals, team productivity adherence percentages, work order integrity error rates, and minimum required monitoring scores.
- Report generation and analysis.
- Become an expert and educate team members on company products and promotions as well as competitive products and promotions.
- Monitor agents using pre-recorded call monitoring system and side by side live monitoring to ensure agents are maintaining quality calls that provide a good customer experience, sales approach, and problem resolution proficiency.
- Coach agents by providing feedback from monitoring and data analysis using transformational coaching skills.
- Ensure representatives are accountable to Spectrum methods, procedures, and policies.
- Hold weekly team meetings to encourage team participation and foster productive learning environments.
- Assist with recruiting, selection, training, development, and appraisal of inbound sales professionals.
- Continually work with management to improve processes, procedures, and work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills required.
- Ability to continuously learn and retain knowledge of new services and promotions being offered by the company.
- Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills with a strong understanding of the MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to learn and execute marketing/selling techniques.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills including excellent time management, listening and people skills.
- Understands and adheres to all company and department policies and procedures.
- Ability to effectively execute conflict resolution techniques.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, aligned with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to multitask.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics.
- Familiarity with applicable local, state and federal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), required.
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience required.
- Experience in a high-volume call center and/or inbound sales environment a plus.
- Experience in a telecom or cable/broadband a plus.
Supervisor: Plans, staffs, evaluates and directs work of employees of a work unit.