Share with friends:
Inside Sales Representative
As an Inside Sales Representative, your way with words creates a positive customer experience to help generate sales. You’ll learn how to field customer inquiries and effectively promote Spectrum’s wide variety of products and services to customers all over the country from one of our comfortable modern call centers. Transition seamlessly between engaging your customers in conversation and operating billing and requisition programs. The Representative’s purpose is clear: We want our customers to get the best value for their investment in us, and you can help them do just that. And with commission bonuses awarded for qualifying sales, you can boost your earnings to six figures here.
This may be a new road for you, but the journey is all mapped out. With plenty of dedicated peer and mentor support, our fully paid training programs shape new Representatives into quick-thinking professionals. We can bring you up to speed on Spectrum’s full line of products – and our competitors’ products – in about a month, including telephone, data, wireless, and video services. As products are updated, so are you, so you can pass that knowledge on to your customers. Soon you’ll be expertly navigating the billing system, entering new agreements, and streamlining the customer signup process.
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our supervisors started as Representatives themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed. Get started at a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.
In addition to the core benefits — industry-leading retirement savings plans, comprehensive health care, paid training and time off — we offer free Spectrum products and services, education assistance, child care discounts, and a selection of other programs to help support you and your family.
The minimum requirements for the Inside Sales Representative are:
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently in order to communicate with customers and colleagues in a clear, straightforward and professional manner
- Ability to apply appropriate sales techniques and demonstrate sustained achievement of stated sales goals
- Strong working knowledge of cable communications products and services to include video (TV), data (internet) and voice (telephone)
- Strong computer and consumer electronics skills
- Ability to use personal computer and appropriate software applications to include billing system and other role-related tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to perform job at workstation for prolonged periods of time
High school diploma or equivalent
Call center sales experience, 2 years preferred