Seasonal Maintenance Technician
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Seasonal Automotive Maintenance Technician. The Automotive Maintenance Technician performs automotive service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. The Automotive Maintenance Technician performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a seasonal position lasting up to 150 days during the period of May 1, 2019-September 28, 2019 located in Anchorage, Alaska. This position pays $16.20/hr.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Perform infleet servicing on new vehicles and on buyback vehicles according to procedures as required.
- Precisely, neatly, and accurately complete all forms and documents required.
- Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues.
- Positively represent the Company to all vendors and the general public.
- Ensure the security of company assets.
- Keep work area clean and orderly. Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Immediately report any unsafe or hazardous conditions to the lead agent and/or manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past three years
- No drug/alcohol convictions, or reckless/negligent driving incidents on driving record within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Thursday-Monday (3:00pm-12:00am)
- Monday-Thursday (7:00am-5:00pm)
- Must be willing to accept a temporary position lasting no more than 150 days