Quality Care- Where You Live
Golden Plains Community Hospital in Borger, Texas values each individual and has built a dynamic and caring staff through our mission of “To provide quality and compassionate care to promote the physical and emotional well-being of all citizens of Hutchinson and surrounding counties.” GPCH offers competitive wages.
Golden Plains Community Hospital is currently looking for a Nurse Practitioner to work in our Walk-In Clinic. Hours will generally be Wed- Fri 7 am to 7 pm. The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for seeing all types of patients including Women, Men and Children. This position will be responsible for examining and treating chronic and acute care patients in a clinic within the Emergency Department. The candidate will perform laboratory testing, referrals to physicians as needed, writing prescriptions and performing office procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols and available equipment. Position qualifications are:
- Successful completion of an approved Family Nurse Practitioner Program.
- Current approval by the Board of Medical Examiners and Board of Nursing to perform medical acts.
- Must be registered as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
- Must be registered as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Must have current approval from the Board of Medical Examiners for prescriptive authority.
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades