Aflac Sales Associate
EVER THOUGHT… EVER WONDERED…
- Where will I be five years from now if I remain in my current position?
- Will I attain the financial security I need (or that my family needs)?
- Do I really enjoy my current occupation and lifestyle?
- Have I ever considered being my own boss?
- Would I like the opportunity to earn a substantial income?
(Average income for our top 1,000 salespeople was $234,130 in 2003.)
AFLAC® HAS THE ANSWERS!
- National TV and print advertising
- An outstanding compensation package where YOU control how much you earn
- Potential annual increases (renewals) of $5,000–$10,000+
- Exciting incentives and a stock bonus plan
- Over 319,000 established payroll accounts nationwide
Aflac is currently seeking sales associates. We are looking for self-motivated professionals to join one of the fastest-growing career/business opportunities in America.
If you want to begin or further your career in sales, Aflac is WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
THE AFLAC OPPORTUNITY OFFERS:
- Support for the entrepreneur at all organizational levels.
- Education through Aflac UniversitySM and field training in all areas.
- Awards, recognition, and trips.
- No-limit income and financial rewards.
- Top commissions, including advance and residual income.
- Company-paid stock bonus of 3.5%.
- Referral bonus.
- Career advancement.
- No nights, weekends, or travel necessary.
FACTS ABOUT AFLAC:*
- Founded in 1955
- Recently achieved 90% national brand-name recognition
- Insures more than 319,000 payroll accounts
- Has over $50 billion in assets
- Insures more than 40 million people worldwide
*Company statistics, January 2005
- Named on Fortune magazine’s list of “America’s Most Admired Companies” for the fourth consecutive year (March 2004).
- Ranked Number 41 by BusinessWeek magazine on its 2003 “Performance Rankings of the S&P 500” list (March 24, 2004).
- Ranked Number 120 by BusinessWeek on the Global 1000 list of top companies (July 2003).
- Included in Forbes magazine’s annual Platinum 400 List of “America’s Best Big Companies” (January 2004).
- Named the number one provider of individual health insurance and guaranteed-renewable insurance (National Underwriter, August 2004).
- Rated “AA” in insurer financial strength by Standard & Poor’s (April 2004).*
- Rated “A+ (Superior)” by the A.M. Best Company Report (June 2004).*
*Ratings refer only to the overall financial status of Aflac and are not recommendations of specific policy provisions, rates, or practices.
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac)