Social Worker/Mental Health School Based - Hadley/Lake Luzerne
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Provide individual, family, and group treatment services based on client’s level
of care and treatment plan.
- Provide crisis intervention services
- Provide clinical oversight of interns to ensure understanding and adherence to
acceptable clinical practice.
- Maintain the appropriate sized caseload to meet productivity expectations.
- Maintain documentation per agency quality assurance procedures and established
clinical performance standards to include but not limited to agency,
county, and state policy funding requirements.
- Cooperate with team/agency on accomplishment of strategic objectives and initiatives
- Provide liaison contact with collateral resources such as referring agencies,
schools, family courts, and other agency personnel serving on behalf of a
child and/or family as it related to their treatment.
- Pursue on-going professional development that is related to your profession and
enhances knowledge and skills of advance professional techniques.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social work or related field.
- Experience in counseling/therapy desired.
Skills/Licenses and/or Certifications:
- New York State Licensure required in social work, mental health, psychology or
related field. Bilingual skills preferred. Ability to communicate
effectively and computer skills required.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Northern Rivers Family of Services will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an
applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic
information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special,
recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.