Client Service Associate
Morgia Wealth Management
Morgia Wealth Management is an established team of dedicated financial service professionals with a diverse set of specialties and areas of focus. Our team manages wealth to a higher standard, servicing high net-worth individuals and their families with financial plans, investment strategies, and personalized solutions. As a Fiduciary, we strive to be leaders in our clients’ financial lives because our clients are the driving force behind everything we do.
We are currently looking for a full-time Client Service Associate to provide excellent customer service and administrative support to our clients and Financial Advisors. This requires an extremely efficient, computer-proficient person who strives for accuracy and excellence, while working in a fast-paced, open-concept office.
As an integral member of our team, candidates must be friendly, ambitious and self-motivated with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Be the first point of contact for clients in the office and by phone
- Assist the team with all non-sales related functions including, but not limited to:
- Prepare meeting materials
- Process client requests including wires, checks, journals.
- Process new accounts by obtaining necessary information and ensure documentation is complete and approved
- Prepare client correspondence and obtaining necessary management approvals
- Assist clients establishing online access for statements and confirms
- Utilize various applications, including Excel, Outlook, Fidelity & Salesforce to obtain account information and process service requests
Education and experience in the financial services, banking, office technologies, marketing, or business administration fields is preferred but not required.
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. While we are willing to provide on the job training, we encourage you to apply if you have industry experience and will review each candidate’s qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive wages, medical benefits and 401(k). We invite you to visit our website at www.morgiawm.com.
If you are confident you would be an asset to our growing team, forward a cover letter and resume to Heather Clement, Morgia Wealth Management, 151 Mullin St, Watertown, NY 13601 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org