QuadHelpWanted.com: Effective. Affordable. Local.
Looking to fill jobs in the Quad Cities Area? QuadHelpWanted.com is the easiest, most cost effective way to promote your job openings to local job seekers and find the perfect employee.
- It's Local - Job seekers are down the street, across town and in your area.
- It's Promoted - We have partnered with local radio and/or TV stations who promote QuadHelpWanted.com. Candidates hear our ads (often at work) and are driven to your job postings.
- It's Optimized - QuadHelpWanted.com is continuously optimized for Search Engines so get better visibility to your postings and more applicants.
- It's Valuable - we have several affordable options for placing ads, as low as $285.00 for 30 days for a single posting.
- We're Flexible - Post and manage your job postings online, or work with our account team and we can place your ads for you. You have unlimited words to describe your company, your position and the ideal candidate.
Post a Job Now!
Experience the great success many organizations just like yours have had hiring qualified people. Want more information? Contact us
Local Advertising = Local Candidates
QuadHelpWanted.com ads are heard in the Quad Cities, IA/IL area including Cedar, Clinton, Des Moines, Henry, Jackson, Jones, Louisa, Muscatine, Scott and Bureau (IL), Carroll (IL), Henderson (IL), Henry (IL), Knox (IL), Lee (IL), Mercer (IL), Rock Island (IL), Stark (IL), Warren (IL), Whiteside (IL) counties.
Our local radio and/ or TV partners help put more eyes and ears on your job postings.
If you have heard our radio ads, you know how unique and effective they are. If you have never heard one of our ads, you can listen to samples here.
Be Seen Where Job Seekers are Searching
It's easy for candidates to find your job postings when they search online or with one of our recruitment affiliates. We have postings that span more than 75 industries and categories including accounting, administration, healthcare, sales, manager, driver, or customer service jobs in the Quad Cities Area.