Come join a team who is committed to providing excellent customer service and building life-long financial service relationships with our members. If you are interested in a work environment that enhances growth, development and teamwork, you have come to the right place!
As a premier employer, we provide our workforce with a strong compensation package and career advancement through the benefits and programs listed below.
“To excel in meeting the financial needs of our members and to maintain a sound financial position.”
“We are the Hudson Valley’s first choice for a lifetime financial services partner.”
HVFCU’s Health Benefits Package
We’re committed to the wellness of our workforce and their families through the following health care programs, which are either fully or substantially funded by the credit union, and available to both full-time and part-time employees.
- Individual and family medical insurance including prescription coverage, offered through Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Express Scripts, Inc
- Individual and family dental insurance, offered through Delta Dental
- Individual and family vision insurance, offered through VSP
- Flexible Spending Health & Dependent Care Accounts, which provide for the pre-tax payment of medical and dependent care (both children and adult dependent) expenses
Additional insurance coverage, including:
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Term and Universal Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident, Cancer, and Specified Disease Insurance
Additional Employee Benefits
- Full-time and Part-time employees are provided paid time off (PTO). PTO can be used for such needs as vacation, personal, or family illnesses.
- 10 paid holidays and Flex time
- A 401(k) plan with a generous employer match (75% of the first 6% of your salary contribution) New employees can enroll in our 401(k) plan on the 1st of the month following the month they begin employment.
- A Roth 401(k) option for after-tax retirement savings
- Retirement savings educational programs
- Employee discounted fees and interest rates, including rates for mortgages, home equity loans and lines of credit, and car loans
- Employee Assistance Program offered by the Credit Union to support work/life balance and the personal needs of staff and their family members