We are currently looking for Insurance Sales Representatives:
An insurance sales representative, working as an independent contractor representing the Company, will…
• Serve our existing clientele
• Solicit new customers, perform financial needs analysis for individuals or families, and sell insurance products to meet those needs – service existing clients – train new sales representatives – Possibility of access to leadership roles. in order to provide information about our products and to reach a reasonable increase of the business
• Review the customer needs to help them maintain proper coverage
Full time position. No set limit to the duration of the independent contractor relationship with the Company.
- competitive compensation system
- Bonus program
- Excellent Benefit and Savings plans
- Merit Advancement
- Aim for long-term benefits and above average income
- Enjoy Teamwork
- Dynamism and Innovative spirit
- Enjoy Field work and driving an automobile
- Have access to a car
If you are interested in a leadership position with an international company, we are looking for hard-working people. They must be willing to start at the sales level and achieve the superior performance which will make them eligible for leadership positions within the following 6 to 9 months.
Equal Opportunity Company M-F
Additional apply methods:
to Doug Wolf at (403)207-1544.
Visit: combined.ca to learn more about Combined Insurance Company